- 【Taste and Aroma】: Infusion of this type Huangshan Maofeng is light yellow, al,most transparent, it tastes a hint of sweet, clean and smooth flavor, with a fresh floral.
- 【Traditional Technology】: Maofeng is savory. This classic baked-dry green tea adopts a slow and low drying process over charcoal making it the mildest green tea of China.
- 【Special Selected Raw Material】: Maofeng is made using the bud and the first one to two leaves on the branch. Teas picked earlier in the season are lighter in color, both for the leaves and the brewed liquor, and the buds are smaller and curl more naturally due to high moisture content.
- 【Benefits】: Antioxidant-rich maofeng green tea will not only help your body increase the production of detoxification properties, but can boost your immune system while protecting your liver from the damaging effects of toxic substances such as alcohol.
- 【Offer you a Freshness Tea】: Harvested in the end of April of each year and arrives fresh to your cup. We are here to build the most direct bridge between the tea you hold in your very hands to the last touched by your tea farmer.
Huangshan Maofeng Green Tea
$25.49 – $38.99
There are no reviews yet.